The need to create is intuitive.
Our mission is to deliver personalized quality drama courses, in a caring environment that develops
innovative problem solving which fosters collaboration, trust and responsibility.
Drama classes which create opportunities that inspires the passion of enthusiasm and appreciation
for the value in connecting with others.
We feel it is important to provide a place where people can experience growth,
while developing social, emotional, and physical resiliency skills
that work towards coping with 'the human condition.'
YEARS OF OBSERVATION HAS SHOWN THESE BENEFITS OF PARTICIPATION IN THEATRE ARTS:
* Better understanding of human behaviour fosters compassion
* Consistent rigour increases confidence in encouraging accountability
* Examining choices brings understanding of our impact on others
* Freedom to explore enhances creativity, determination and focus
* Investing in self-awareness promotes positive mental health
* Working together heightens communication and collaboration skills
We embrace an encouraging learning environment
that allows people to explore confidence, create focus, and discover understanding.
This journey of self-discovery ignites a life-long desire to understand ourselves,
and how we fit, in an ever changing world.
De Reid has been actively participating
in theatre since grade four, when
she was a narrator for the school production
of The Nutcracker.
As a teacher for over 15 years, she enjoys watching her student's 'sense of self' blossom when they engage in productions, technical theatre, and a variety
of drama activities.
As an actor, director, and theatre technician,
her passion for authentic process
is a journey of the heart, that inspires
the joyful evolution of creativity.
Origin is Latin for ‘life’
from the Proto-Indo-European language root 'gwei'
meaning ‘to live’
The root for words like vitality and vital